Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Green Eggs & Hamlet


1.       I know Hamlet is a play written by Shakespeare that includes a ghost and very dramatic cast.

2.       I know that Shakespeare is a playwright who’s most famous plays include Romeo and Juliet, A Midsummer Night’s Dream and King Lear. In addition to his plays, Shakespeare also wrote many sonnets.

3.       I think students cringe when they hear they are going to read Shakespeare because he uses old English in all of his plays. This makes the works sometimes hard to understand and get through. I think that if his stories were translated into modern English they would not be as daunting.

4.       In studying for this play I think it would be beneficial to have Socratic seminars every so often so we can all discuss what is going on and what we understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment