Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Am Here

This semester has proven to be just as stressful as all other semesters in years past. I am here to dispel the myth the senior year is a year to relax, a "walk in the park." There is still nightly homework but in addition we now have to worry about scholarships, college applications, resumes... the list never ends! Last semester I believe I managed my time very well in relation to college applications. Unlike most things in my life, I chose to actually not procrastinate on my applications. I cannot tell you how good it felt to have everything turned in and finished a week before the due date. Unlike most of my frantic classmates, I was relaxed and confident in what I sent in. My efforts have been further rewarded because I have already received acceptance to the University of San Francisco (my top school) and Loyola Marymount because I applied early action, Although this semester doesn't have anything coming up that is as looming as college applications, there is still lots to do. I have focused a lot of my time these past few months on applying for scholarships. I feel that at this moment in time that is my top priority because as we all know college is expensive so why not try and lessen the burden while I can?

No comments:

Post a Comment