Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

Thinking about the future evokes a million different emotions within me. I'm anxious, I'm nervous, I'm excited... I guess I'm a little bit of everything. I can't wait to embark on a new experience and meet new people and go new places but at the same time I'm nervous to leave my comfort zone. I have only lived in Santa Maria in my whole life and have had the same friends for years and years. The thought of all this changing within a few months is enough to make me nauseous. My top choice for college right now is The University of San Francisco. I am beyond ecstatic to move to the big city that has so much going on in it. Although Santa Maria has offered me a bubble of comfort for the past seventeen years, I think I am ready for my bubble to be popped and to enter a brand new, very exciting chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment