Monday, September 16, 2013

Declaration of Learning Independence


I feel like I have so many different ideas and thoughts running through my head it is difficult to exactly pinpoint what I want to learn, what I want to achieve. Idealistically I’d have a taste of everything and get to experience everything. Although I know this is a little overly ambitious I don’t want to squash these aspirations just yet. I want to gain the credibility and security of a strong education now so later on I will be able to go off on tangents by traveling and exploring whatever I want. I’m not really sure yet how my big question is going to fit into my course blog just yet but I’m sure it’ll get incorporated in some way. After all, love and loneliness are present almost everywhere you look. As for goals, my main one right now is to go to a four year university. I know this is not very specific but honestly right now I don’t know where I want to go. As long as I’m happy there and learning a lot I will be satisfied wherever I go. I’m excited for this year and all I’m going to learn and even more excited for the life that I have ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment