Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hacking My Education


This doesn’t particularly pertain to English class but by the end of this course I hope to get a better sense of what I want to do with my life. I hope to narrow and sharpen my interests and fall onto a path that will lead me to success and happiness. I am optimistic that the tools and experiences in this course may help me on my journey of self discovery.

On my blog I want demonstrate that I am able to speak and write eloquently. I want to come across intelligent and ambitious. I also want to show that I am able to work with many different tools and people in order to achieve and end product.

Before the end of senior year I want to experience an almost endless amount of things. There are so many places I want to travel and people I want to meet I could not possibly condense it to just a short paragraph. However, I can say one of the top things I want to experience is the process of expanding my collaborative working group and introducing it to new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment